The HTML output is not respecting the size of the element (tested with labels) when the horizontal alignment is not left. The element is resized all the way until another element in the same band is reached (or the end of the page).
To reproduce (See attached BugLabelSize.prpt):
- Open PRD and create a new report. Set the report page to be Letter
- Place a small label on the left of the page in the report header band
- Change the h-alignment of the label to be right
- Change the background color of the report header to be red (to notice where in the page the label is placed)
- Preview in HTML the report
Notice that the label is placed all the way to the right, without respecting its original size. Also notice that, if you place anotther element right of the label (See attached BugLabelSize2.prpt), the label will be placed right next to the new element