Affects Version/s: 3.8.0 (3.8.0 GA Platform Release)
Fix Version/s: 3.8.1 GA (4.0.0 GA Suite Release)
Environment:IE 7.0 and IE 8.0
Parameterized report that has multiple pages shows brank page when you opened the second page in IE. The problem occurs when the parameter pane has been minimised.
Following is the repro path.
- Using IE 7 or 8, invoke PUC.
- Open the "Buyer Report" under "steel-wheels/reporting" in the user console.
- Close the "Report Parameters" pane, by clicking the arrow icon next to it.
- Click the right arrow button to go to page 2.
- A blank page is display.
- Expand the 'Report Parameter' pane and click on the next page button and page 3 is displayed.
The problem does not occue with IE 9.0