Affects Version/s: 3.6.0
Fix Version/s: 3.6.1 GA [3.6.0 GA (Platform Release)]
The problem can be replicated using the following steps with one of the sample Steel Wheel reports.
- Open report in Report Designer.
- Go to Master report on the right hand pane.
- Go to the Attributes tab.
- Change the output-format field to pdf.
- Save the report.
- Publish the report.
- The output-format changes to pageable/pdf, and the publish is successful.
- Go to the Pentaho User Console.
- Refresh the repository to bring the report into the hibernate database.
- Run report and HTML will be the default.
However, if you copy the report to the solutions folder manually, instead of using the publish process, then the default output-format works.