Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
In some corporate environments, Group Policies are configured so that all Intranet sites are automatically rendered in IE Compatibility mode. This causes issues for Pentaho BA Servers, which does not support running in compatibility mode. Please add the tag below to appropriate places so that in these environments, the tag will override the default "Compatibility Mode", and force Internet Explorer to render Pentaho in the proper format.
- Open Internet Explorer
- In the Tools menu, select "Compatibility View settings"
- Add the Pentaho BA Server domain to the list.
- Enable the "Display intranet sites in Compatibility View" option
- Close the "Compatibility View settings" window
- Load the Pentaho BA Server website