DataStax now supports Cassandra 2.0.x in their 4.0 platform. We need to upgrade the client APIs if required and run the Cassnadra test suite.
NOTE: This case does not imply support for any new Cassandra features, we are only supporting and verifying the current functionality with the new version. New features will be implemented in other JIRA cases
- New Cassandra plugin if Required
- Full Suite testing with latest 2.0.x version of Cassandra that is supported by DataStax at the time that thjis JIRA case is being worked. Testing will be done with the DataStax Enterprise.
- Doc: Update support matrix in infocenter
- UX: No UX changes required
- IP : New versions of Cassandra JARs will be used so IP audit should happen.
- Spira tests will need to be written for this
- Build: Implementation Dependant
We will be estimating this once PDI-12101 is complete.
NOTE FOR EPAM: Please ensure that the Cassandra version you pull down is from DataStax specifically.