Data Mining is the process of running data through sophisticated algorithms to uncover meaningful patterns and correlations that may otherwise be hidden. Pentaho Data Mining incorporates Weka, a collection of machine learning algorithms applied to data mining tasks. These algorithms are combined with OLAP technologies to merge machine-intelligent data analysis with business process solutions. Data mining tools can analyze historical data to create predictive models of business processes. All the features of the BI Platform will be supported including web services, workflow integration, security, auditing, scheduling, navigation, portal integration, workbench-based designer and administration tools.
Issues: 30 Day Summary
Issues: 5 created and 5 resolved
- User Workload Report This report shows the details of a user's current workload, showing the number of unresolved iss...
- Version Workload Report This report shows the details of the current workload for the specified version - showing the number...
- Time Tracking Report This report shows the time tracking details for a specific project.
- Single Level Group By Report This report allows you to display issues grouped by a certain field
- Created vs. Resolved Issues Report A report showing issues created vs. issues resolved.
- Resolution Time Report A report showing the length of time taken to resolve issues for a project or filter.
- Pie Chart Report A report showing the issues for a project or filter as a pie chart.
- Average Age Report A report showing the average age of unresolved issues for a project or filter.
- Recently Created Issues Report A report showing the number of issues recently created.
- Time Since Issues Report A report showing time since a chosen field for each issue for a project or saved filter.